Yes, it does. Thank you.  Now I'm off to fine an SMS gateway...

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Stephen Gordon
Sent: Tuesday, January 17, 2006 10:59 AM
To: salive@woodstone.nu
Subject: Re: [SA-list] Evaluation

The way that worked for me was to put a modem card in the back of the server running SA and connect it to a landline.

Once ithe modem has been recognised by the operating system I configured the settings in SA under 'Setup > Alerts > Alpha Paging -SMS' I put in the detials of a SMS gateway (UK Based)

Following a sucessful test message (which you can do within the set-up screen) I configured my persons mobile phone numbers, placed the people into teams and assigned sms alerts from the checks to go to the right team.

Hope that helps