Not sure what you mean by "saved in the entries file" - do you mean remembered between sessions? Or visible on one of the tabs on the individual entry? I guess ideally yes to both.

Certainly having it in the context menu would be good. If it were possible to have it as a checkbox on the main interface list as well would be great, simply because it then gives it visibility. Maybe a different colour would suffice for that. Thinking it through, it might be good to be able to report on the silenced condition as well (SAIF SILENT). And could it cure the common cold, and bring peace to all men?  ;-)

Ian
_________________________________
Ian K Gray
OEL IS - European Infrastructure Support
Tel: +44 1236 502661
Mob: +44 7881 518854

"Dirk Bulinckx" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

30/03/2006 12:50

Please respond to
Servers Alive Discussion List <salive@woodstone.nu>

Servers Alive Discussion List <salive@woodstone.nu>
cc
Subject
[SA-list] RE: [SA-list] Feature request: Silence Alerts

Would this be a setting that is saved in the entries file too?
Could this be something in the context menu (right click on entry) were you flag/unflag the option?

Dirk Bulinckx.