Re-reading it makes me think you're right....maybe a little test?

Dirk Bulinckx.

From: Servers Alive Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Mark Perry
Sent: Wednesday, June 21, 2006 11:26 AM
To: Servers Alive Discussion List
Subject: RE: [SA-list] Exchange & Mail Lists

Although the symtoms are talking about resolving an issue to do with BCC, I read the following passage in this MS KB:

"To resolve this problem, you can modify the out-of-office message generation behavior on the Exchange 2003 computer that contains the mailboxes so that out-of-office messages are only sent to the message sender if the recipient is explicitly named in the To or the Cc fields of the message."

To mean that OOO will be supressed for all messages sent to d-lists.

Are you reading this differently?