I've setup a URL check for this address - http://bracknell-hip.epixtech.co.uk, checking for the string Help in the top right hand corner. I have a number of other similar checks to this, all working fine.This one seems to be giving me the error below.

18 July 2006 00:06:46 ASP-HIP-08_Bracknell_URL_Check
18 July 2006 00:06:47 URL check (http://bracknell-hip.epixtech.co.uk) failed due to The requested connection has been refused by the remote host.(line  0)
18 July 2006 00:06:47 URL check took  1132 ms
Any idea why ?

--

Richard