Title: Uptimes Db
sound like a good idea

Dirk Bulinckx.

From: Servers Alive Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Michael Shook
Sent: Tuesday, July 18, 2006 5:11 PM
To: Servers Alive Discussion List
Subject: RE: [SA-list] Uptimes Db

I would say for the case of a new entry, set the current state seconds and totalseconds to 1 second. That way there's an entry, and the loss of a few seconds won't make much difference over the course of a few weeks or a month. (I think we can safely assume the state was held for least 1 second :-) )

Michael D. Shook
Technical Analyst
Saddle Creek Corporation
Michael.Shook@saddlecrk.com