From: Servers Alive Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Douglas Genné
Sent: Wednesday, January 10, 2007 6:55 PM
To: Servers Alive Discussion List
Subject: RE: [SA-list] VBScript

Pretty simple, I think. (Unless you want to point me in another direction) This
is a proof of concept for me, and all it is intended to do is return the
username in the %e variable.  Then I'll just have the alert send or not send
based on what username is returned (Through the 'When down the Extra Info
field...' checkbox) Once that works I was planning on testing variations to the
vbscript that included code to sent different results back to SA depending on
what username was returned.

Doug