From: Servers Alive Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: sexta-feira, 19 de Janeiro de 2007 13:36
To: Servers Alive Discussion List
Subject: [SA-list] RRDTool GUI

Anyone know of a Windows GUI front end for RRDTool? Don't say Cacti - it seems
to need MySQL and various other bits n pieces (if I read the website
correctly). I don't want a full monitoring tool (I have SA!) - just something
that will let me create RRDTool DBs and graphs without an advanced degree in
brain surgery. Any ideas?

Cheers,

Ian
If you use auto-responders (like out-of-the-office messages), then make sure
that they are not send to the list nor to the individual members of the list
that send a message. Doing this will get you removed from the list.