It seems that on some systems the updown part isn't generated correctly.
It's on our todo list to check exactly why this is happening.

Dirk Bulinckx.
-----Original Message-----
From: Servers Alive Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Brett Hanson
Sent: Monday, March 12, 2007 7:06 PM
To: Servers Alive Discussion List
Subject: [SA-list] RRDTool graph create script button

On the setup menu under RRDTool, there is a button for creating the graph
script.  It creates the script for CheckResult and RoundTrip, but doesn't create
the script for UpDown.  I looked through the SA archives and found this issue
brought up by Garry Clarke back in December 2006, but there is no indication the
issue was addressed.  This is a problem for me as well, is there any update on
the problem?

I have configured all my checks to use the CheckResult, RoundTrip, and UpDown
appropriately, and the databases exist for all 3 and are being updated with each
check cycle.

I am using 6.1.2093.

Thank you,

Brett Hanson
Systems Analyst,
Agrium Inc.

                            IMPORTANT NOTICE !
This E-Mail transmission and any accompanying attachments may contain
confidential information intended only for the use of the individual or entity
named above. Any dissemination, distribution, copying or action taken in
reliance on the contents of this E-Mail by anyone other than the intended
recipient is strictly prohibited and is not intended to, in anyway, waive
privilege or confidentiality. If you have received this E-Mail in error please
immediately delete it and notify sender at the above E-Mail address.

Agrium uses state of the art anti-virus technology on all incoming and outgoing
E-Mail. We encourage and promote the use of safe E-Mail management practices and
recommend you check this, and all other E-Mail and attachments you receive for
the presence of viruses. The sender and Agrium accept no liability for any
damage caused by a virus or otherwise by the transmittal of this E-Mail.
                        IMPORTANT NOTICE

If you use auto-responders (like out-of-the-office messages), then make sure
that they are not send to the list nor to the individual members of the list
that send a message.  Doing this will get you removed from the list.