From: Servers Alive Discussion List [mailto:salive@woodstone.nu
(mailto:salive@woodstone.nu)] On Behalf Of Richard Temple
Sent: Wednesday, March 28, 2007 2:46 PM
To: Servers Alive Discussion List
Subject: [SA-list] MSN & 6.1.2105

As background, I am trying to recover from a harddrive failure on my previous
Servers Alive box.

I&#39;ve setup a fresh XP PC, installed 6.1.2105 and restored my .txt file for
all the entries the group.grp and satelnet.ini files. So far, everything is
looking good.

I&#39;m now trying to get the MSN alerting working again. But I can&#39;t get
the test message sent out. In the log file I am getting error:

28 March 2007 13:35:23 MSN message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] (mailto:[EMAIL
PROTECTED]) failed due to Timeout waiting for handleToCall to return from
calling [EMAIL PROTECTED] (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]).

I haven&#39;t altered the registry for threaded MSN operation yet.

Any clues ?
--

Richard

If you use auto-responders (like out-of-the-office messages), then make sure
that they are not send to the list nor to the individual members of the list
that send a message. Doing this will get you removed from the list.

To unsubscribe send a message with UNSUBSCRIBE as subject to
salive@woodstone.nu (mailto:salive@woodstone.nu)