From: Servers Alive Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Michael Shook
Sent: Wednesday, March 28, 2007 2:21 PM
To: Servers Alive Discussion List
Subject: RE: [SA-list] GUI make-over - more items

as far as:

"Ability to TURN OFF the update of the GUI and just use it to manage
checks. "
=> meaning that it does not show the status nor the roundtrip nor the
response not the colored bar?  That seems kind of difficult to combine
this with the request about the status column, or am I missing
something?

I think for me, if the GUI went blank, did the checks, then redisplayed
with the latest results of the check cycle, that would be appropriate.
Especially if this was something I could turn on and off in the setup.

Michael D. Shook
Systems Analyst - Data Integration
Saddle Creek Corporation
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
863 668 4477 (work)
863 665 1261 (fax)
www.saddlecrk.com

"Add STATUS column instead of colored lines to make it easier to sort
based on current status."
=> this is already in Servers Alive

"Ability to TURN OFF the update of the GUI and just use it to manage
checks. "
=> meaning that it does not show the status nor the roundtrip nor the
response not the colored bar?  That seems kind of difficult to combine
this with the request about the status column, or am I missing
something?

"Ability to add more columns to display (check type, second knock, etc)
and sort/filter on any column."
=> you can sort on each column that is in the interface already.  What
could be the use of the other fiels?

Dirk Bulinckx.