I have various external errorlevel checks to search text files for an
error strings.  Some are unicode log files, so I used find.exe.

Just a wish for the next version - It would be nice to have this in
the GUI, like the eventlog external com check.  Also for it to scan
the log file and alert on new entries, like the eventlog one.

Regards, Devin