Use Outlook Rules?

-----Original Message-----
From: Servers Alive Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Dirk Bulinckx
Sent: Thursday, May 03, 2007 1:36 PM
To: Servers Alive Discussion List
Subject: RE: [SA-list] Linking Monitoring Packages

Write one?

Dirk Bulinckx.
-----Original Message-----
From: Servers Alive Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of
David Morton
Sent: Thursday, May 03, 2007 7:16 PM
To: Servers Alive Discussion List
Subject: [SA-list] Linking Monitoring Packages

I have a number of alerts come in to me, via email, from different
external
sources. Does anyone have any suggestions how I could 'poll' a POP3 mail
box and
'read' the incoming alerts.

Ideally the checks would look for text triggers in the from or subject
headers,
or possibly the message body?

Thanks,

David.

-------
This message is intended solely for the use of the individual or
organisation to
whom it is addressed. It may contain information which is privileged,
confidential or exempt from disclosure. If you have received this
message in
error, please notify the originator immediately.  If you are not the
intended
recipient, you should not use, copy, alter, disclose or use the
information in
this message. All information or opinions expressed in this message
and/or any
attachments are those of the author and are not necessarily those of The
Best
Connection Group Limited. The Best Connection Group Limited accepts no
responsibility for loss or damage arising from its use, including damage
from
virus.

The Best Connection Group is a limited company registered in England and
Wales.
Registered Number: 2600534.
Registered Office: 9 Birmingham Street, Halesowen, West Midlands, B63
3HN.

To unsubscribe send a message with UNSUBSCRIBE as subject to
salive@woodstone.nu
If you use auto-responders (like out-of-the-office messages), then make
sure
that they are not send to the list nor to the individual members of the
list
that send a message.  Doing this will get you removed from the list.