For certain events I want to have a message popup.
So when the user e.g. "Karl" is logged in at the local computer and the remote
server "123" switches to "down"
a popup should appear on the screen/desktop of user "Karl"

When I enter in the "Alert" section under "What" ADD person=default
Nothing happens. The remote server change itself is detected as the color of
the server in the main windows of SAlive
becomes red background.

But why is there no popup?

What should I define in the menu Edit->People?

If I leave NTUsierID blank is the current user taken ?

How do I get the NTUserID of the user "Karl" otherwise ?

Ben