From: Servers Alive Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Ahmed Hassan
Sent: Friday, May 04, 2007 7:06 AM
To: Servers Alive Discussion List
Subject: [SA-list] SNMP - Monitoring UPS

I am trying to use SAlive to monitor my  AP9619 UPS with the OID
.1.3.6.1.4.1.318.0.5, so that  I can be alerted when  the UPS switches to
battery backup power. But I keep getting the erorr " No Such Name" . My
question is what value do I put in the field "alert when the result "...........

My OS is Win XP and the SAlive v6.0.2056

See attached from SAlive and GetIf

Thanks

If you use auto-responders (like out-of-the-office messages), then make sure
that they are not send to the list nor to the individual members of the list
that send a message. Doing this will get you removed from the list.