From: Servers Alive Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Dirk Bulinckx
Sent: 13 May 2007 14:06
To: Servers Alive Discussion List
Subject: [SA-list] Change % var is the alert

Currently within the alerts you can use the % parameters.  They are
"limited" to one-char after the %, which means that basicly we have
        %0 .. %9 and %a ... %z
That's 36 possibilities.

We would like to change this so that we have more possible parameters.
One of the options is to use the current HTML tags for this, another
option would be to use %name% as parameters, or ... (other ideas?)

My idea is that as the HTML tags are already known that it's more
logical to use them to within the alerts.

All remarks/options/questions/...are more then welcome.

(when we change to another type of parameters we will OFCOURSE convert
the parameters in the existing alerts to the new parameters).

Dirk Bulinckx.

To unsubscribe send a message with UNSUBSCRIBE as subject to
salive@woodstone.nu If you use auto-responders (like out-of-the-office
messages), then make sure that they are not send to the list nor to the
individual members of the list that send a message.  Doing this will get
you removed from the list.