Ditto.

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Shook [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, October 18, 2007 2:51 PM
To: Servers Alive Discussion List
Subject: RE: [SA-list] Exchange monitoring

Ok, I've some response from my admins:

Database size and free space.
Mailboxes exceeding XXXX MB.
Count of messages pending submission - can indicate an issue with smtp
service.
Monitor for SMTP service, POP service, HTTP service, IIS check to see if
webmail page is active.
Up/Down status of an information store and/or storage group
Orphaned mailboxes that are within a couple of days of permanent
deletion
Method to check that the frontend and backend are successfully attached.

Michael D. Shook
Systems Analyst - Data Integration
Saddle Creek Corporation
863 668 4477 (work)
863 665 1261 (fax)
My time zone: UTC -0400  (Eastern Daylight Time)