Possibly http://curl.haxx.se/ (http://curl.haxx.se/)? There are Win32 ports
available. -----Original Message-----
From: Servers Alive Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Ahmed
Hassan
Sent: Thursday, October 18, 2007 07:15
To: Servers Alive Discussion List
Subject: [SA-list] URL Check

Hi Dirk

How can I get SAlive configured to run through a series of steps on a Web page
and generate an SMS text based on an expected result? Please see below what I
am trying to achieve.

1. Browse to
http://www.oxfam.org.uk/shop/ProductDetails.aspx?catalog=Unwrapped&product=OU2616

(http://www.oxfam.org.uk/shop/ProductDetails.aspx?catalog=Unwrapped&product=OU2616)
2. Select "Add to basket"
3. Select "View Basket"
4. Select "Proceed to checkout"
5. Select "Continue without registration"
6. Enter details:

title: Mr
First name: Joe
Initials: B
Surname: Bloggs
House Number: B454 Joe Smith Drive
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
address:  2700 Joe Smith Drive
City: Oxford

7. Select "Continue".

8. Enter following card details and select "Continue".

Name on card: J Bloggs
visa
4444333322221111
security code: 123
exp: 12/2006 (enter 2020 on form)

Expected result:
An error has occurred:
There was a problem authorizing your credit. Please verify your payment
information or use a different card.
Any suggestions you can make would be highly appreciated.

If you use auto-responders (like out-of-the-office messages), then make sure
that they are not send to the list nor to the individual members of the list
that send a message. Doing this will get you removed from the list.