The time-out of the actual entry should be set higher then the time-out for the
agent.

Dirk Bulinckx.

From: Servers Alive Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Ray
VanVelsen
Sent: Wednesday, March 26, 2008 2:01 PM
To: Servers Alive Discussion List
Subject: RE: [SA-list] remote agents - any instructions?

Dirk thanks. After reading your answer I realized that I was running a 6.0.xxxx
version. I upgraded to 6.1 and now have this setup. I also have the pdf with
the documentation for remote agents.

In Setup-General-Remote Agents, is the timeout in seconds? How does that
timeout work vs. the timeout in the actual check entry?

Ray VanVelsen

Porter Hills Retirement Communities