No it's not on the site.

Dirk Bulinckx.

-----Original Message-----
From: Servers Alive Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Dave Wojciechowski
Sent: Sunday, July 13, 2008 12:50 AM
To: Servers Alive Discussion List
Subject: [SA-list] MD5 or SHA1

Is there anywhere on the woodstone site that I can verify my downloads?
Disclaimer:  This message (including any attachments) contains confidential
information intended for a specific individual
and purpose, and is protected by law.  If you are not the intended recipient,
you should delete this message.  Any disclosure,
copying, or distribution of this message, or taking any action based on it is
strictly prohibited.

they are not sent to the list nor to individual members.  Doing so will cause
you to be automatically removed from the list.=

they are not sent to the list nor to individual members.  Doing so will cause