Or have it also publish by a webserver that is on that server, or if SA is
running on that controller you can use the URL checker to check a local file
too (c:\directory\sub\file.ext)

Dirk Bulinckx.

From: Servers Alive Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Ahmed Hassan
Sent: Tuesday, August 05, 2008 8:00 PM
To: Servers Alive Discussion List
Subject: [SA-list] String Search

Hi

I have an html file that is generated by Active Directory BROFMON (Branch
Office Monitoring tool) but will like to use SAlive to search the generated
html file and find the string "fail" and then alert if the string exist.
My problem is that the location of the html is not on a web server, but rather
of domain controller. As a result, I can't use SAlive's URL check to do this.
Any ideas as to how to perform this check.

Thanks

Not happy with your email address?
Get the one you really want (http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/ymail/new.html) -
millions of new email addresses available now at Yahoo!
(http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/ymail/new.html)

they are not sent to the list nor to individual members. Doing so will cause

they are not sent to the list nor to individual members. Doing so will cause