Hi Dirk,

I found a small issue in the NT perfmon check. We do have a server which is
quite busy and his response particularly to perfmon test is very slow.
Sometimes it might take a minute or two to get a response (even when you start
perfmon app and connects to the server you get a delay, so the problem is not
the SA). The problem is that it hangs SA for quiet a long time. The UI is
unresponsive and no other checks are being processed. The timeout value is by
default set to 10 but it seems the check doesn't reflect the value.

I believed that all the default checks are multi-threaded but apparently not.
Is there a way how to fix it or get it improved?

Thanks,
Petr

This e-mail including any attachment is intended only for the recipient(s)
named. It may contain confidential information and should not be read, copied
or otherwise used by any other person. If you are not a named recipient, please
contact the sender and delete the e-mail from your system. The sender does not
accept any liability for errors or omissions in the content of this message or
for viruses, or any damage due to the e-mail. The recipient is advised to have
appropriate virus check software.

they are not sent to the list nor to individual members. Doing so will cause