From: Servers Alive Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
HOUTSMA Arnold
Sent: Thursday, September 11, 2008 8:46 AM
To: Servers Alive Discussion List
Subject: [SA-list] Capture external output

Hi,

Is there a way to capture output from external commands?

I mean, I can for example execute “DCdiag.exe /S:mydc
/TEST:kccevent” that displays the result on screen or in a log but can I
sent the output through SA.

Regards,

Arnold

they are not sent to the list nor to individual members. Doing so will cause

they are not sent to the list nor to individual members. Doing so will cause