From: Servers Alive Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, September 25, 2008 7:26 AM
To: Servers Alive Discussion List
Subject: RE: [SA-list] Exchange monitoring with powershell

Thanks Dirk, I'm not sure how to do that, as power shell is a utility
all of its own. I know that you can run scripts, and bat files, so I
assume there is a way to do it, but I was hoping someone may have
already done it and have an example, from the lack of replies it looks
like that is not the case though.

To other SA users, if you have an powershell checks running, I'd love to
know the details.

Thanks,

Jesse