updating to the latest build will most likely solve this issue (it did at least
for most people at reported the problem)

http://beta.woodstone.nu

Dirk Bulinckx.

From: Servers Alive Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Josh
Hanford
Sent: Thursday, October 09, 2008 3:01 PM
To: Servers Alive Discussion List
Subject: [SA-list] pings failing to remote hosts

In the past couple of weeks I have had ServersAlive have ping checks fail to my
site's routers.  The router is the device everything in that site is dependent
on.  When I look at the system running SA, the machine is able to ping the
routers and and whatever I try at the remote sites.  I have to stop and restart
the service for SA to be able to see that everything is fine.  I am running
6.1.2204 of SA. Anybody else have this issue?

Josh Hanford

they are not sent to the list nor to individual members. Doing so will cause

they are not sent to the list nor to individual members. Doing so will cause