From: Servers Alive Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Jason Passow
Sent: Wednesday, October 22, 2008 9:50 PM
To: Servers Alive Discussion List
Subject: [SA-list] Check modem/fax machine

I thought it had been discussed before but I could not locate any conversations
regarding it in the archives.    We are having an issue with a fax machine.
It seems as though faxes are being delayed for some reason.  They claim it is
not that the machine is in use because they are not receiving things for
several hours on either side of the desired fax. That being said I was
wondering if there was a way either within servers alive or utilizing a third
party utility and servers alive to monitor a fax machine or modem.

Jason Passow
Mississippi Welders Supply
http://www.mwsco.com
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
ph: (507) 494-5178
fax: (507) 454-8104

they are not sent to the list nor to individual members. Doing so will cause

they are not sent to the list nor to individual members. Doing so will cause