SA is not caching anything, it's using the password/username that are defined
in the check each time again

Dirk Bulinckx.

From: Servers Alive Discussion List [mailto:sal...@woodstone.nu] On Behalf Of
Barry George
Sent: Tuesday, January 13, 2009 6:50 PM
To: Servers Alive Discussion List
Subject: [SA-list] Cached permissions? Drive space check.

Gidday all,

So I rebuild some drive hardware which involved re-imaging a server, replacing
the drives and RAID configuration and brought it all back up. At that point SA
disk check failed with an Access Denied message. A reboot of SA fixed the
problem, but before rebooting I tried re-entering the admin user and passwords
into the host check but this made no difference.

So is this a Windows OS/Domain or SA password caching issue? The SIDs
didn’t change (that I’m aware of) and there wasn’t any trust
relationship issues with the re-image of the OS and data partitions?

Just curious…

Cheers

Barry

they are not sent to the list nor to individual members. Doing so will cause

they are not sent to the list nor to individual members. Doing so will cause