Just a reminder:

For the first time in over 10 years I will be really offline for more than 48h
So from Friday March 20th (around 1pm local time)  until Sunday March 22th
(around 3pm)  I won't be able to respond to any requests.

Once back I will of course respond to all queries that we received during that
time.

Dirk Bulinckx.

they are not sent to the list nor to individual members.  Doing so will cause