And when it tells you it's not running (while it's actualy running) what does
it give as reason for the down?

Dirk Bulinckx.

From: Servers Alive Discussion List [mailto:sal...@woodstone.nu] On Behalf Of
Ray VanVelsen
Sent: Saturday, April 25, 2009 3:34 PM
To: Servers Alive Discussion List
Subject: [SA-list] Using SA NT process check

Hi

We are using Server Alive's NT process check against a third party NT process
that runs on an XP SP3 box. SA often reports that the process is not running.
However, when we check the process, it is up.

What suggestions do people have regarding checking a process? Our SA box is
remote from the box running the process. What timeouts come into play when SA
checks a process?

We are running SA 6.1.2204 on XP SP3.

Thanks for your help.

Ray VanVelsen
Manager of Information Technology Services
Porter Hills Retirement Communities & Services

they are not sent to the list nor to individual members. Doing so will cause

they are not sent to the list nor to individual members. Doing so will cause