We're currently working with an external developper on a SQL2005/2008 check for
Servers Alive.  This will no longer use SQL DMO but SQL SMO.  If you would like
to help us with the testing, then please let us know.
The first "tests" will be with a small test app and if that works fine we will
extend this to an EXTERNAL COM check for Servers Alive.

If you can do some testing then please let us know, and include what version(s)
of SQL you would test towards.

Dirk Bulinckx.

they are not sent to the list nor to individual members.  Doing so will cause