I will be out of the office May 14th - June 8th.  I will be unable to answer
messages sent to me during this time period.

If this is work related please contact the helpdesk at 507-457-7800 or
helpd...@smumn.edu.

Otherwise, I will answer your requests after my return.

Thanks.

they are not sent to the list nor to individual members.  Doing so will cause