And do you see the system tray icon?

What version of the RDP client are you using?

Dirk Bulinckx.

From: Servers Alive Discussion List [mailto:sal...@woodstone.nu] On Behalf Of
Chris Mang
Sent: Wednesday, June 10, 2009 9:46 PM
To: Servers Alive Discussion List
Subject: [SA-list] No GUI on Servers Alive service start

The Servers Alive GUI is no longer displayed when I log in to my Servers Alive
server.  I can see the GUI if I start the serversalive.exe application.
I’ve uninstalled Servers Alive, and removed the DBU Consulting registry
key after making a backup.  After reinstalling, and restoring the registry key,
the GUI still does not display upon login.

The Servers Alive service is started, and serversalive.exe is running as a
process.  The service is running under the SYSTEM security context, which can
interact with the desktop.  I am accessing the server via a remote desktop
/CONSOLE session as I do not have physical access to the server.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Chris Mang>>
Senior Security Administrator

JDA Software Group, Inc.

they are not sent to the list nor to individual members. Doing so will cause

they are not sent to the list nor to individual members. Doing so will cause