I have a mail server that writes entries to the end of a file.   I need to
monitor the last record in that file and if it contains a matching string send
alert with that string.   Is there a check written for this or how much would
it cost me to have someone write a com check for this?

Jason Passow
Mississippi Welders Supply
http://www.mwsco.com
jas...@mwsco.com
ph: (507) 494-5178
fax: (507) 454-8104

they are not sent to the list nor to individual members. Doing so will cause