When I shutdown the Windows XP Pro PC I run Servers Alive (SA) on, I always
have to remember that SA will not shutdown automatically but force you to
confirm you really want to quit SA.

I do a lot of remote work from home, such as installing updates and patches
using VNC. More than once, if I forget to specifically close down SA prior to
doing a restart on the PC, I will lose my VNC connection prior to SA asking for
a shutdown confirmation. At that point, the only way to fix the problem is to
have physical access to the system.

I don't see any advantage to have SA confirm a shutdown. It does this whether
you've modified the configuration or not. Please consider letting the system
shut SA down gracefully when asked to.

Thanks.

Bob Hartung
Wisco Industries, Inc.
736 Janesville St.
Oregon, WI 53575
Tel: (608) 835-3106 x215
Fax: (608) 835-7399
e-mail: bhartung(at)wiscoind.com

they are not sent to the list nor to individual members. Doing so will cause