I’m trying to check if some sql database are available or not.
I’ve set up the check but which I click test, I get the error

Unsuccessful connection…. And it tells me I must use sql server
management studio or sql server management objects.

Any advice?

Thanks

Tim

This email and any file transmitted with it is confidential and may also be
legally privileged. It is intended solely for the use of the entity or the
individual to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient,
please advise the sender immediately and delete the message without copying,
distributing or disclosing its contents to any other person.

Whilst this message has been checked for all known viruses by EC Harris, we
cannot accept liability for any damage sustained as a result of software
viruses and advise that you carry out your own virus checks before opening any
attachment.

Please view our website at http://www.echarris.com

they are not sent to the list nor to individual members. Doing so will cause