It's still something that is on our todo list

dirk

From: Servers Alive Discussion List [mailto:sal...@woodstone.nu] On Behalf Of
Mark Perry
Sent: Wednesday, November 04, 2009 3:31 PM
To: Servers Alive Discussion List
Subject: [SA-list] SA

Did anything become of porting SA config to a DB?

Regards

Mark Perry

Systems & Networks Administrator

Telephonetics VIP Ltd

“making sound

            business sense”

Simply dial +44 (0)1442 242 242 and ask for me by name.

www.telephoneticsVIP.co.uk (http://www.telephoneticsvip.co.uk/)

Providing innovative hosted and customer premises speech recognition and voice
automation solutions.

Disclaimer: available at
http://www.telephoneticsVIP.co.uk/telephonetics/emaildisclaimer.jsp
(http://www.telephoneticsvip.co.uk/telephonetics/emaildisclaimer.jsp) or by
sending email to <mailto:email-disclai...@telephoneticsvip.co.uk
(mailto:email-disclai...@telephoneticsvip.co.uk) applies to this email.

Registered address: 7th Floor, Hamilton House, 111 Marlowes, Hemel Hempstead,
Hertfordshire HP1 1BB

Registered in England No: 2831215

Telephonetics VIP is a limited company registered in England and Wales.
Registered number: 2831215. Registered office: 7th Floor, Hamilton House, 111
Marlowes, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, HP1 1BB.

 The disclaimer available at:
http://www.telephoneticsvip.co.uk/telephoneticsvip/emaildisclaimer.jsp
(http://www.telephoneticsvip.co.uk/telephoneticsvip/emaildisclaimer.jsp) ,
applies to this message and any associated files.