(sorry for the re-send but due to problems with the mailserver - a lot of people
didn't get it initialy and if any responses were send please resend them)

We're currently at re-creating the webserver within Servers Alive, and one of
the things we would like to do is to have the "good-old" SAWeb now standard
within Servers Alive.
Best would be to be able to use some new technology like Ajax.

BUT we're a little stuck on some parts.
If you know a little about Ajax "programming" and would like to help us a little
then please let me know :-)

The first thing we're now looking for is that we want to have a Ajax "call" to
the server when a checkbox within a webpage is clicked, when you "check" the
checkbox but also when you uncheck that checkbox. In both cases the "ID" of the
checkbox (name of it) and it's status should be send to the server.  When
checking it, that part is "easy" (for us that is), when unchecking however we
don't get the info to the server :-(

dirk.

they are not sent to the list nor to individual members.  Doing so will cause