When using the <MY_INSTANCE_SQL2005/MY_DATABASE> option what do you get as
reason for the down, as I supose it gives a down from what you're
saying&#8230;.

dirk

From: Servers Alive Discussion List [mailto:sal...@woodstone.nu] On Behalf Of
PatriceH
Sent: Friday, November 20, 2009 2:57 PM
To: Servers Alive Discussion List
Subject: [SA-list] SQL Connection Configuration with 2 SQL instances (2000 &
2005)

Hi,

I'm new on this list.

We have 2 SQL instances on one MS SQL Server : MS SQL Server 2000 & MS SQL
Server 2005.

How can I tell to SA to check the MS SQL Server 2005 connectivity?

I've tried <MY_INSTANCE_SQL2005/MY_DATABASE> on the Database field without
success.

I can just put MY_DATASE in this field but, in this case, it  refers to the MS
SQL SERVER 2000 instance.

My B plan is to use the ODBC Query Addon : it works fine.

Thanks.

Patrice.

they are not sent to the list nor to individual members. Doing so will cause

they are not sent to the list nor to individual members. Doing so will cause