Hi all,

Due to some of the problems that we have been experiencing with SA, my boss
asked me today if it’s possible to bring SA back to a point in time when
we knew it was working.

I wanted to know if that is possible.  If so, what files would I need to
restore in order for this to happen?  Also if this is not possible please let
me know.

Thanks,

Jim Griffin

they are not sent to the list nor to individual members. Doing so will cause