Not sure if we can already detect that version

It's looking in the registry under

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Network Associates\ePolicy Orchestrator\Application
Plugins\VIRUSCAN8000\DATVersion

and

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Network Associates\ePolicy Orchestrator\Application
Plugins\VIRUSCAN8600\DATVersion

Could you check if you have one of these, and if not if it's maybe something
similar?

dirk