Hi,

I have a URL check set up with an alert. In the "when" field, the result based
filtering option is ticked, with the setting "When the 'Extra info field'
should not contain timeout". My understanding has always been that, with theis
setting, if the extra info field contains the word 'timeout' no alert will be
sent.

However, I have just had an alert from that check, and the extra info for it is
"The current connection has timeout. (100-)". (I know, because the alert text
includes the %e variable.)

Any ideas?

Ian
_________________________________
Ian K Gray
OEL IS - European Infrastructure Support
Tel: +44 1236 502661
Mob: +44 7881 518854
Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit

Any opinions expressed in this email are those of the individual and not
necessarily of the Company. This email and any files transmitted with it,
including replies and forwarded copies (which may contain alterations)
subsequently transmitted from the Company are confidential and solely for the
use of the intended recipient. It may contain material protected by legal
privilege. If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for
delivering to the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this
email in error and that any use is strictly prohibited. Please notify the
sender immediately of the error and delete any copies of this message

Warning: Although the Company has taken reasonable precautions to ensure that
no viruses are present in this e-mail, the Company cannot accept responsibility
for any loss or damage arising from the use of this e-mail or attachments.