Hi All,

We are trying to check a webservice is up and responding by posting data to a
test method. Our main issue is that it requires a client certificate for
authentication.

I have installed the client certificate on our machine running servers alive.
- Windows Server 2003 R2
- Logged in a 'administrator'

Our entry for the webservice check currently contains the following additional
parameters to try pick up the client cert for the POST request(this is based on
the servers alive documentation):
#ADPA="#SSLCERTSTORE=MY#SSLCERTSUBJECT=O=TEST-XXXXTEST-ABCDEFG, OU=ABCDEFG,
O=TESTOU, CN=TEST-XXXXTEST-ABCDEFG#"

The log entry for this check is:
--------
Thursday, March 25, 2010 3:27:13 PM TEST-CLIENT-CHECK
Thursday, March 25, 2010 3:27:13 PM URLCheck : SSL client certificate :  0
Thursday, March 25, 2010 3:27:13 PM URL check
(https://xxxxxxxx.xxxxxx.xxxx.ie/xxxx/v1) failed due to Object variable or With
block variable not set(line  0) counter=55
Thursday, March 25, 2010 3:27:18 PM TEST-CLIENT-CHECK
Thursday, March 25, 2010 3:27:18 PM URLCheck : SSL client certificate :  0
Thursday, March 25, 2010 3:27:18 PM URL check
(https://xxxxxxxx.xxxxxx.xxxx.ie/xxxx/v1) failed due to Object variable
--------

Has anyone else tried to use client certificates in their checks? How did you
get on?

Regards ... Gareth

they are not sent to the list nor to individual members.  Doing so will cause