By running it as service instead of running it as app.

From: Servers Alive Discussion List [mailto:sal...@woodstone.nu] On Behalf Of
Mark Broome
Sent: Friday, May 07, 2010 6:23 PM
To: Servers Alive Discussion List
Subject: [SA-list] Configuration question

I have Servers alive, v6.2.2279 (Freeware) running on a Server-2003 box.

My question is how can I configure Servers Alive to run after logoff? I
currently have to just exit out with logging off to keep it running.

Thanks

Mark Broome

Senior Network Administrator

KC Network Solutions

Office:

(816) 399-5386

After hrs support:

816 206-0296

mark.bro...@kcnetworksolutions.com (mailto:mark.bro...@kcnetworksolutions.com)

www.kcnetworksolutions.com (http://www.kcnetworksolutions.com)

they are not sent to the list nor to individual members. Doing so will cause

they are not sent to the list nor to individual members. Doing so will cause