To: Servers Alive Discussion List (mailto:salive@woodstone.nu)
Sent: Tuesday, June 22, 2010 11:30 AM
Subject: Re: [SA-list] Sending Email

As Dirk stated check the manual.

>From pages 36 and 37 of the manual for version 6.2

Alternate Ports and Servers
You can specify an alternate port, although not 25, for the primary and
alternate SMTP server by
modifying the following keys:
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\DBU Consulting\Servers
    Alive\SMTP\PrimarySMTPPort (string)
                                                     37
   HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\DBU Consulting\Servers
   Alive\SMTP\AlternateSMTPPort (string)

Jason Passow
Network Administrator
Mississippi Welders Supply