From: Courtney Kibbe [mailto:cki...@slk.us]
To: Servers Alive Discussion List [mailto:sal...@woodstone.nu]
Sent: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 15:45:15 -0500
Subject: [SA-list] Trying to e-mail a phone number

I know it’s possible to send a text to a phone from an e-mail client by
knowing the domain of the ISP.  In my case I can send an e-mail to
xxxxxxx...@tmomail.net (mailto:xxxxxxx...@tmomail.net) (where x is my phone
number) and will receive the e-mail via text message on my phone.  However,
when I attempt to do this with Servers Alive I do not receive anything.  I can
successfully send an e-mail to my employee e-mail address, cki...@slk.us
(mailto:cki...@slk.us). Has anyone else tried this or know why this won’t
work?  Is there some sort of SMTP logging with this software?

salive@woodstone.nu (mailto:salive@woodstone.nu)
they are not sent to the list nor to individual members. Doing so will cause

they are not sent to the list nor to individual members. Doing so will cause