From: Kevin Stone [mailto:kst...@inetlabs.net]
To: Servers Alive Discussion List [mailto:salive@woodstone.nu]
Sent: Fri, 11 Feb 2011 14:15:13 -0600
Subject: Re: [SA-list] HTML template

Did you copy over the .grp file from the program files\salive directory?

-Kevin

On Fri, Feb 11, 2011 at 3:00 PM, Jason Passow <jas...@mwsco.com
(mailto:jas...@mwsco.com)> wrote:
I moved my installation of Servers alive to a new Windows XP machine and My
template no longer works. wn_group: Unkown_group down, Unkown_group on
maintenance - Show All Checks
(http://scriptserver/salive/OneGroup.asp?Group=Unkown_group) Group:
Unkown_group: Unkown_group down, Unkown_group on maintenance - Show All Checks
[...]

sa_group_down_entries returns the above.  Apparently Salive is not passing the
group name correctly.  Thoughts?

Jason Passow
Network Administrator
Mississippi Welders Supply
http://www.mwsco.com (http://www.mwsco.com)
jas...@mwsco.com (mailto:jas...@mwsco.com)
ph: (507) 494-5178
fax: (507) 454-8104

salive@woodstone.nu (mailto:salive@woodstone.nu)
they are not sent to the list nor to individual members. Doing so will cause