I am currently out of the office, returning Monday 21st February. I will deal
with any emails on my return, during this time if you need an urgent response
please contact Louise Phelps on site at NWP, or Tony Coy in Swindon. Regards,
Andy Carroll Senior Application Engineer - NWP FM Team Security, Government &
Infrastructure Intergraph UK Limited Delta Business Park Great Western Way
Swindon, Wiltshire SN5 7XP M +44 (0)7977.256867 andy.carr...@intergraph.com
http://publicsafety.intergraph.com

they are not sent to the list nor to individual members. Doing so will cause