From: Servers Alive Discussion List [mailto:salive@woodstone.nu] On Behalf Of
Dirk
Sent: Monday, July 11, 2011 13:14
To: Servers Alive Discussion List
Subject: [SA-list] Wireless LAN

Hi,

I would like to know how you monitoring your wireless network(s), the APs, the
routers, the ... and what is missing in Servers Alive in order to monitor them
better.

dirk

salive@woodstone.nu If you use auto-responders (like out-of-the-office
messages), make sure that they are not sent to the list nor to individual
members.  Doing so will cause you to be automatically removed from the list.

they are not sent to the list nor to individual members.  Doing so will cause