The status-summary sending is using the same sending functions as the normal
alerts.  Do they fail often too?
Does the logfile of SA show any errors in the status summary sending?

-----Original Message-----
From: Servers Alive Discussion List [mailto:salive@woodstone.nu] On Behalf Of
ralf.min...@bkk-mobil-oil.de
Sent: Tuesday, August 09, 2011 11:01 AM
To: Servers Alive Discussion List
Subject: [SA-list] Sending status summary mails

Hello,

we have the issue that sending the status summary mail is working or not, some
50% yes and 50% no, and I cannot see why.

Servers Alive! Version 6.2.2279, as we are in transition from Win 2000 (VM) to
Win 2003 (hardware) we have 2 different systems, but they both show this effect.
The configuration (configuration file and registry entries) were transferred
from the old to the new system. The system names and the sender mail-addresses
are different.

We tried to address our load balancer or the Exchange nodes directly, no
difference. The Exchange admins tell me they cannot recognize anything in these
cases.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Ralf Minuth

Auch 2012 kein Zusatzbeitrag - jetzt Mitglieder werben und belohnt werden.
Nähere Infos finden Sie hier: www.bkk-mobil-oil.de/mitgliederwerbung

they are not sent to the list nor to individual members.  Doing so will cause

they are not sent to the list nor to individual members.  Doing so will cause