The Remote Agent itself running on what OS?

From: Servers Alive Discussion List [mailto:salive@woodstone.nu] On Behalf Of
Anthony Laatz
Sent: Friday, November 18, 2011 6:46 PM
To: Servers Alive Discussion List
Subject: RE: [SA-list] remote checks

Yes sir.

Check > Remote Agent Check >  Austin (in drop down) > Configure. Agent Based
Check > Available Checks > NTPC <-> NT Process Check

Same with the diskspace.

These checks hit the remote agent, then that agent is checking a server that is
not itself.

SA > Remote Agent > 3rd party server (at remote site)

Thank you,

anthony Laatz | appletree Answers

p: 800.270.7030 f: 866.827.8802