Hi List.
We have changed to Backup Exec as corporate backup software and need a way to
monitor the backup status on remote offices.
Do anyone have an idee for how to do this.

Earlier we used Arecserve and every night downloaded latest logfiles and
checked if they contain some words like Failed.

BackupExec has also logfiles that we can do this on but maybe some of you have
a more clever solution. ;-)

Thanks in advanced.

Per

Per Ohlsson
It-department
FlexLink AB

+46 31 337 3244

contains information which may be confidential and which may also be
privileged. The information including attachments in this e-mail may not be
used, disclosed, copied or stored except for the purpose for which it has been
sent.

If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately destroy it and
notify us by phone or fax as above or by e-mail at: i...@flexlink.com Please
note that FlexLink can assume no liability for any computer virus which might
be transferred by way of this e-mail. Further information about FlexLink:
www.flexlink.com

they are not sent to the list nor to individual members. Doing so will cause